Thursday, October 23, 2014

My Attraction

Welcome to my US attraction blog. There’s a lot to do in the US but if you’re not sure what place is right for you I’m here to help! Whether you want to go to a fun roller coaster park, a nice beach, a tourist attraction, etc there’s a ton of places to go! I’ve lived in the US my whole life and I haven’t traveled the whole US yet because there’s so much to do. I’m really into traveling, and if you don’t know where to go with a group of friends, or family this blog will be good to help you out. Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think!

My favorite place to visit in the US is Cedar Point in Sandusky Ohio. It’s the roller coaster capital of the world. I’ve gone there for vacation ever since I was little and I’ve loved it ever since. If you can handle roller coasters and you love big rides, this is the place to go. There’s hotels you can stay at that are right next to the theme park and there’s a ton of hotels right next to each other, there’s also Lake erie so there’s a nice beach. Entertainment is always happening in the theme park and there’s lots to drink and eat!



No comments:

Post a Comment